[RADIATOR] Some Starent Networks VSA

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Jun 6 09:10:50 CDT 2013

On 06/06/2013 03:51 PM, Bruno Tiago Rodrigues wrote:

> While dealing with some Starent Networks equipment, I found out a few
> missing VSA on the stock Radiator dictionary file. There are some VALUE
> entries that don't exist on the stock file as well.
>
> What would be the right way to have these values added to the supplied
> dictionary file? Can I merge the existing lines with the missing ones
> and share them here?

You can merge them with the supplied dictionary file or you can create
an additional dictionary file and set DictionaryFile configuration
option to something like this:

DictionaryFile %D/dictionary,%D/dictionary-local

I am assuming your DbDir (%D) is set to a directory that has the
dictionary file from Radiator distribution, and you have added the local
changes into dictionary-local in the same directory.

Later, when you upgrade to Radiator version that has the new entries,
you can remove %D/dictionary-local since it's not needed anymore. Also
this allows you to change and add to Radiator dictionary without
requiring changes to the dictionary file that comes with Radiator.

Please reply with the missing entries. They can then be added in the
Radiator dictionary.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.