[RADIATOR] about soap authentication

celalettin altinpinar c_altinpinar at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 09:19:55 CDT 2013

Hi,

I am preparing radius authentication solution. I need to fullfil following flow with radiator. Has somebody tried similar flow,

1. Authentication request
2. Radius will check user from DB
3. If user exist and password correct reply with Access -accept
4. If user doesn't exist or password doesn't match ask to query soap for user check if new user created there or password is updated there
5. If soap query has match return Access-accept and update local database.
6. Any other case return Access-reject.

I am new to radiator and looking for easy way to do it. Can I do it with radiator soap authentication ui. If possible can you share some sample config related?

BR,
Celalettin