[RADIATOR] AuthRADSEC and radsecproxy are incompatible!

Karl Gaissmaier karl.gaissmaier at uni-ulm.de
Fri Jul 19 03:40:33 CDT 2013

Hello,

>> Meanwhile we could/should add a config flag in radsecproxy to allow
>> this.
>
> Meanwhile you can put a radsecproxy between your Radiator and let radsecproxy to handle all the request.

nope, I'll will not shepherd an additonal daemon. As far as I understood
the Radiator team, they will fix AuthBy RADSEC for Status-Server
requests in near future.

I'll stay with radiator, helping to test it in production network,
for failover with Status-Server requests, against a radsecproxy
upstream.

And when the radsecproxy team has fixed the stripping Proxy-State
attribut in replies for Access-, Acct- and Challenge-Requests,
(thanks for patching it already in your installation for our peer
connection), the incompatibility between radsecproxy and radiator
AuthBy RADSEC is history.

A lot of other users will benefit from a proper solution.

Best Regards
    Charly

--
Karl Gaissmaier