[RADIATOR] Radiator + libtnc + tpm platform authentication IMC

Florian Kabus kabus at fbihome.de
Fri Jul 12 05:21:38 CDT 2013

Am 12.07.2013 11:28, schrieb Heikki Vatiainen:
> this sounds like a normal EAP-TLS setup from the RADIUS/EAP server's
> perspective. Please see goodies/eap_tls.cfg for EAP-TLS examples. I do
> not think it matters to the servers side whether the private key is
> stored in a TPM chip or in a file.

Hello,

thanks for the reply. That´s right. As far is I know Radiator should
support EAP-TNC inside a TTLS-Tunnel. So the servers side should be fine
(not tested yet!).

More of a problem is the _Windows_ client side implementation with
apropriate libraries like a TNC-compatible Supplicant, apropriate TSS
and in particular an IMC to check platform identity.

I just asking if there are possibly any experiences here with libtnc and
an implementation like that, because I´m a little bit lost.

Thanks,
Flo