[RADIATOR] Radiator 4.11: WARNING: Could not find AuthBy clause with Identifier ...

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Sun Jul 7 14:19:56 CDT 2013

On 07/06/2013 06:24 PM, Karl Gaissmaier wrote:

>> could it just be that the configuration checker has a b0rkeness
>> as the server runs okay when NOT using '-c' ?
>
> yep, found in Configurable.pm

Yes, that seems to be it. Thanks everyone for locating the change. I was
thrown off a bit since I was under the impression it fails with stock
4.11. That's not the case but the change is in the 4.11 patches. It's
also not specific to Solaris either.

We'll see what can be done for this. Thanks again for everyone.

Heikki

NetWare etc.