[RADIATOR] Radiator 4.11: WARNING: Could not find AuthBy clause with Identifier ...

Garry Shtern Garry.Shtern at twosigma.com
Sat Jul 6 12:53:17 CDT 2013

When you have activate() in config checking some of the modules, namely all of the ones extending StreamServer will attempt to bind to a port.  Obviously, if you have nothing running when doing config check, this is really not a big deal. However, if you simply want to check configuration before restarting your instance, it will cause spurious errors.

Thanks.