[RADIATOR] Ideas on Radiator setup with OpenLDAP and Kerberos serving Windows and Ubuntu Clients

Nicola Volpini Nicola.Volpini at kambi.com
Thu Jan 31 08:35:37 CST 2013

On 01/30/2013 08:46 PM, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> shame

Hi,

yes. I presume it can't be solved if not by lowering our security standards.

> you can sent 'enter new password' requests during PEAP auth phase...so
> they dont need to reconfigure their supplicant..just update the profile

Interesting. I'll look into this!

> using some guest network (cisco switches, for example,
> give you an 802.1X fail or guest VLAN option...) the guest vlan could be a walled
> garden given them access to the required boot-strap/setup environment

Good points. The switching/guest part is perfectly feasible.
I'm doing some research. Is there any software or way of proceeding you
would recommend to do some mass deployment of certs? Possibly fully
automated.

Thank you

If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate that information
and upon reception, permanently delete the original and destroy any copies.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which
they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Kambi
for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.