[RADIATOR] Kill/terminate live PPoE user sessions

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Jan 30 08:04:25 CST 2013

On 01/30/2013 10:33 AM, Thomas KCCG wrote:

> I would like to know ,how to use radiator to terminate live user
> sessions when the user is either a (PPoE user) or otherwise (a normal
> user authenticating via radiator or another 3^rd party AAA server).

Please see this thread for an example and more information:

http://www.open.com.au/pipermail/radiator/2009-March/015446.html

The exact message depends on your NAS, so you need to see its manual and
experiment a little.

> Is there something to be added in configuration to achieve this or
> is it a hook which is required, an example would be appreciable.

A hook, or an external process could be used. It depends on e.g., when
(which event triggers) the request needs to be sent.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.