[RADIATOR] Proxy'ing Client-Identifier to "slave" RADIUS processes

Robert Fisher robert at sitestar.net
Mon Jan 28 11:48:23 CST 2013

You could build a custom vendor attribute by adding it to your
dictionary on an
unused vendor id and then in the handler or client clause use an
Add-To-Request to tack
on the value.   It would mean reconfiguring the slave or downstream
instances so
those handlers matched on the new vendor attribute rather than
Client-Identifier.

Alternatively, the NAS-Identifier would be preserved, but I imagine
you're using
Client-Identifier to group similar clients together.