[RADIATOR] AuthRADIUS reject reason

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 05:00:51 CST 2013

On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

> On 01/15/2013 02:36 AM, David Zych wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to rework my Radiator configuration to use multiple
> > instances as suggested e.g. in
> > http://www.open.com.au/pipermail/radiator/2012-November/018728.html.
> >
> > In the event of an Access-Reject, I would like for the front-end
> > server's reason string (i.e. %1 in FailureFormat) to reflect the true
> > reason provided by the back-end instance in the Reply-Message
> > attribute,
>
> Hello David,
>
> please see patches for 4.11. The contents of Reply-Message from upstream
> is now available if it is present. 'Proxied' is not forced as the reason
> anymore.
>
> Please let us know if this does what you were expecting.

Oh excellent, that is something that has bugged me for a while, so I've
patched and running it and it looks good to me!

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.