[RADIATOR] Radiator monitor port

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Jan 3 08:30:27 CST 2013

On 01/03/2013 01:43 PM, eliran shlomo wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to monitor our radiator server with cacti.
> i saw that in the configuration that monitor already exist
> <Monitor>

Hello Eliran,

you need to have <SNMPAgent> instead of <Monitor>. Monitor is a
different thing and it is used by tools such as Radar.

See goodies/snmp.cfg for SNMP agent configuration examples.

On this Ubuntu 12.04 system I need to specify -m +ALL for snmpwalk to
tell it to load all MIB files (some of them give warnings, though). The
complete command I used was (SNMP agent uses port 1161):

% snmpwalk -m +ALL -v 1 -c public 127.0.0.1:1161

Thanks,
Heikki