[RADIATOR] EAP iKev2 support in radiator 3.13

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Feb 26 15:42:45 CST 2013

On 02/26/2013 12:02 PM, Arya, Manish Kumar wrote:

>   We are currently running Radiator 3.13. I want to confirm if we can
> use EAP iKev2 with this radius server.
> if not then does the latest version of radiator supports this
> authentication method ?

Hello Manish,

Alexander already mentioned how to find out which EAP methods Radiator
supports. If I understand correctly, this is what you are looking for:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5106

But as you can see from the reference manual it is not supported by
Radiator.

I am not aware of clients that support this method. It would be
interesting to hear which client you have or how do you plan to use this
EAP method.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.