[RADIATOR] Disconnect users

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Feb 20 07:54:18 CST 2013

On 02/19/2013 04:23 PM, Thomas Kurian wrote:

> I read the following line from the archive (Hugh). Can you explain how
> this is done. How to use the radpwtst command in the following case
>
> You can also send the Disconnect-Request directly to the NAS from radpwtst without going through Radiator at all
> in this link http://www.mail-archive.com/radiator@open.com.au/msg08706.html (please refer this link as my question depends on this link)

I think the idea here is that you can use radpwtst e.g., fro scripts
that cron runs. The cron script can e.g., go through the database and
use radpwtst to send disconnects to all users that have been idle for
too long or have exceeded time or traffic limits.

The command would look something similar you cited in your previous message.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.