[RADIATOR] AM or PM strings into accounting file name

Alby alby26 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 03:59:36 CST 2013

Dear all,

My need is to add the strings "AM" or "PM" to the Radiator's accounting
file name because I need to generate two accounting files at day, one that
contains the accounting entry from 00:00 to 12:00 and one from 12:00 to
00:00. In my opinion the best way to do this is to include the string AM or
PM in the accounting file name, so I can have
tot_YYYYMMDD_AM.acct and
tot_YYYMMDD_PM.acct.
I've noticed the %p option in the Radiator manual, but this is used for SQL
date format. When used into AcctLogFileName, it prints the Timestamp second
(0-59), and this is not my goal.
By the way, I'm still using Radiator 4.9

Could anyone help me?
Thank you very much!
Alberto Albesiano