[RADIATOR] DefaultSimultaneousUse while using AuthRADIUS

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Mon Dec 23 11:27:45 CST 2013

for a proof of concept, i can set an error message this way:

first by changing the AuthRADIUS.pm source:
# Send this new reply packet back to wherever the
# original packet came from
# - look for error message first.
my $error = 'Proxied';
$error = $p->get_attr('Reply-Message') if( $p->get_attr('Reply-Message') );
$op->{Handler}->handlerResult($op, $op->{RadiusResult}, $error) unless
(   ($self->{IgnoreReject} && $p->code eq 'Access-Reject') ||
($self->{IgnoreAccountingResponse} && $p->code eq 'Accounting-Response'));

and then, i can set the error message in the ReplyHook with:
$p->change_attr('Reply-Message', 'DefaultSimultaneousUse error');

Mike