[RADIATOR] Automated Reply : Thomas Kurian is on vacation (returning 16/01/2014)

Thomas Kurian thomas at kccg.com
Tue Dec 10 12:00:13 CST 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please note that , I am on annual vacation from 10th December 2013 and will resume office on January 16th 2014. During this period, I'll have limited e-mail access. Therefore, you are kindly requested to contact Mr. Adam for General Sales support related queries and Mr. Hakim for Technical support related queries.

Contact Details :
Mr Adam's Email ID : adam at kccg.com
Mr Hakim's Email ID : hakim at kccg.com
KCCG Office Phone No. : +965 22435566

--
Best Regards,

Thomas Kurian
IT Security Engineer (B.Tech. ??? Electrical)
Kuwaiti Canadian Consulting Group (www.kccg.com)
T: +965 22435566
F: +965 22415149
E: thomas at kccg.com