[RADIATOR] per-clause vs global Logs

Garry Shtern Garry.Shtern at twosigma.com
Thu Dec 5 11:23:30 CST 2013

Guys,

What do you think about implementing an ability to log only specific transactions based on the request attributes.  For example, I would love to have an ability to enable more verbose logging based on specific source-ip or username.  This would allow me to leave debugging on for a long periods of time without worrying about performance issues and avoid having to sift through large logs looking for only particular transactions.  Perhaps, a new parameter called TraceFilter which would contain all of the attributes that have to be matched for logging, and ability to specify multiple of these parameters.

Thanks.