[RADIATOR] Async Auth by Thrift

Tim Jones tim.jones at fon.com
Tue Aug 6 05:46:05 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a custom Auth module to call a few internal API checks via the
THRIFT protocol. Unfortunately it currently processes everything in the
handle_request sub and is therefore synchronous.

Does anyone have a good layout or existing Auth module to study for an
asynchronous method of communication? I have looked though the AuthRADIUS
module but it's pretty complex and I can't see where to start...

Many thanks,

Tim Jones
*Platform Engineering
*
**
**
tim.jones at fon.com
Skype: Tim.Jones.Fon

C/ Quintanavides 15. Edificio 2, Planta 1ª
Parque Empresarial Vía Norte, de Metrovacesa
28050 Las Tablas. Madrid