[RADIATOR] Radiator and NavisRadius USS

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Apr 30 14:19:16 CDT 2013

On 04/30/2013 08:39 PM, rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com wrote:

> I want to integrate Radiator into my NavisRadius production platform. How can I configure Radiator to use NavisRadius USS? Thanks.

NavisRadius seems to be a RADIUS server, so I'd think you could use
<AuthBy RADIUS> to send requests to NavisRadius. Radiator would be a
client for NavisRadius.

Or if you need to accept RADIUS requests from NavisRadius, you would
configure NavisRadius as client, <Client ip.of.navis.radius>, in
Radiator configuration file.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with NavisRadius, so I can not say
exactly what is needed. The both cases above assume that Radiator and
NavisRadius communicate with each other with normal RADIUS proxying.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.