[RADIATOR] Hook add_attr requires Dictionary attributes?

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Tue Apr 30 03:41:50 CDT 2013

Hi,

I have created a PreProcessingHook to tweak a few attributes into a more
friendly format for the
MySQL inserts/updates.  The hook creates new attributes:

$p->add_attr("R_RouteList", $FramedRoutes);
$p->add_attr("R_Tunnel-Server-Endpoint_in", @words[0]);
$p->add_attr("R_Tunnel-Client-Endpoint_out", @words[1]);

This results in errors as the attribute is not known:
Mon Apr 29 16:51:24 2013: WARNING: No such attribute R_RouteList
Mon Apr 29 16:51:24 2013: WARNING: No such attribute R_RouteList

So I guess I just need to add definiations to the Dictionary file such as:

VENDOR  RadiatorInternal      99999
BEGIN-VENDOR    RadiatorInternal
VENDORATTR  99999       R_RouteList         1       string
VENDORATTR  99999       R_Tunnel-Server-Endpoint_in 2       string
VENDORATTR  99999       R_Tunnel-Server-Endpoint_out      3 string
END-VENDOR

Is there a specific vendor code I should be using for my own custom
entries?  Or is it just a case of picking a random number
thats not been used and adding as above?   Or should I be adding the
attributes in another way that can be used by an
AuthBy to update SQL but is not required in the dictionary?

Thanks.

Jim.