[RADIATOR] customizing the log entries in radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Apr 24 18:03:04 CDT 2013

Hello Eric -

It is usually good practice to generate a new log file for every day.

You can do this by using special characters like this:

LogFile %L/logfile-%Y-%m-%d

which will write a new log file in the log directory each day with a name like this:

logfile-2013-04-25

see section 5.2 in the Radiator 4.11 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").