[RADIATOR] Re-2: Adding a user through radmin gives a CGI Error

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Apr 16 00:12:06 CDT 2013

On 04/15/2013 07:09 PM, Adwim Kalfsterman - AKSI Automatis wrote:

> The only thing IIS logs is a HTTP error 502:

Hello Adwim,

HTTP error 502 is 'Bad gateway'. Do you have a web proxy between
yourself and the server that runs Radiator?

> 2013-04-12 06:34:45 W3SVC1 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx POST /Scripts/Radmin/private/ editUser.pl database=aksi 80 - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+6.1;+WOW64;+rv:19.0)+Gecko/20100101+Firefox/19.0 502 2 0

You should also check you have not removed add user permission from
yourself in Radmin configuration. Even if you have, it should not cause
HTTP level error, but if there is a proxy somewhere, it may turn it to a
502.

> This did use to work. As far as I know there have been no configuration changes since the last time it worked. Performing IISRESET does not change it either.

Please see the above (proxy and Radmin permissions) and see if there is
a possibility to turn on more extensive logging from IIS control panel.
That might help to capture the possible error from editUser.pl.

Thanks,
Heikki