[RADIATOR] Ideas on group and reply attribs parsing

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Sat Apr 6 13:53:10 CDT 2013

On 04/06/2013 03:58 PM, Garry Shtern wrote:

> That's an excellent idea!

Good to hear it's solved.

> In my case the SQLite DB doesn't even need
> to be writable by the radiator user.  I put my users and clients into
> that database, and created custom SQL queries and everything works
> perfectly.

Sounds a bit like the case I was referring to where SQLite DB is used
for AuthBy SQLRADIUS. In this case an external process updates SQLite DB
and maintains list of realms and next hop servers for proxying. Like in
your case, the DB file itself is read-only for radiusd process.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.