[RADIATOR] Net::LDAPapi error

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Apr 5 15:58:13 CDT 2013

On 04/05/2013 05:25 PM, Vicaretti Vincenzo (Guest) wrote:

> I'm having trouble to compile the module Net :: LDAPapi (required by <AuthBy LDAP>)
>
> I installed all the dependencies, but I keep getting errors in completing the form, you have any suggestions?

Looks like compiler does not found lber.h and ldap.h. These are likely
part of LDAP development RPM that contains headers required for
compiling the module.

However, is there a specific need why you are not using AuthBy LDAP2. On
RHEL 6 you could simply install 'perl-LDAP' without need to compile
anything.

AuthBy LDAP2 is the preferred LDAP module to use.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.