[RADIATOR] Using SQL statements inside a PostAuthHook for COA

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Apr 4 15:13:46 CDT 2013

On 04/04/2013 10:35 PM, Thomas Kurian wrote:

>  1. Can you  check if the COA part in the below script is configured the
>     right way ,advice me if there is anything extra that needs to be added .

This depends on the device you are sending CoA to.

>  2. I also require to get ($Radius::Radius::?  dictionary definitions
>     of) Acct-Session-Id and Framed-IP-Address from the Accounting packet
>     just like how it is done for User-Name (my
>     $username=$p->getAttrByNum($Radius::Radius::USER_NAME);  please
>     provide me with the similar script line for Acct-Session-Id and
>     Framed-IP-Address like
>     my $acctsessionid= $p->getAttrByNum($Radius::Radius::___________)
>     and my $framedipaddress =
>     $p->getAttrByNum($Radius::Radius::____________).

Using using attribute names should work. So you should be able to get
rthe value with $p->get_attr('Framed-IP-Address'). If you still want to
use getAttrByNum, see Radius/Radius.pm for the list of what is defined.

>  3. Please check if the below hook file as a whole and kindly see &
>     advice if it meets the requirements for the COA.

This depends on the device you are sending the CoA. You would need to
see its manual and/or experiment e.g., with radpwtst.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.