[RADIATOR] Ideas on group and reply attribs parsing

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Apr 4 14:52:51 CDT 2013

On 04/04/2013 03:40 PM, Garry Shtern wrote:

> I am trying to accomplish the following goal and would love ideas on the
> best way to accomplish it…

Have you considered something like:

<Handler Client-Identifier=abc>
  AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
  AuthBy krb-auth
  AuthBy ldap-auth
  # If still here, have authenticated and have group
  <AuthBy FILE>
    Filename users
    AuthenticateAttribute Group
  </AuthBy>
</Handler>

Where 'users' may look like this:
group1
    Custom-Attribute=1

group2
    Custom-Attribute=2

You are describing the problem in terms of configuration you are
thinking about and this makes it quite hard for me to follow. Bouncing
off from AuthBy FILE with Auth-Type check item seems quite complex and
I'm thinking there's probably an easier way to do this.

Thanks,
Heikki