[RADIATOR] SSL Error in PEAP conversation

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Sep 24 09:31:48 CDT 2012

On 09/21/2012 06:32 PM, Johnson, Neil M wrote:

> It's looking more and more like a client issue. We gave the user a
> different Wireless NIC and they have had no issues.

Good to hear it works now. I took a look at Windows 7 PEAP
authentication, and looks like elliptic curve encryption methods are
supported by default in Win7. I guess it's been a while since I've
looked at what PEAP/TLS does in the latest Windows versions :)

> We are trying to determine if it's a client and wireless vendor issue or
> just the client.

Please let us know if you find out what the problem was.

> Thanks for your assistance.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.