[RADIATOR] SSL Error in PEAP conversation

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Sep 18 13:47:57 CDT 2012

On 09/17/2012 11:31 PM, Johnson, Neil M wrote:

> Two more packet captures ....

Thanks for the captures and Radiator log snippets. I noticed the Windows
7 client advertises its support for elliptic curve cryptography cipher
suites
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4492

Is the PEAP client software user has the one that comes with Windows or
maybe something else? The Windows 7 default client should work well with
Radiator so I thought is this possibly some other client.

The TLS negotiation continues in some of the pcaps with Radiator picking
up TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA and I see nothing peculiar there. It's
hard to say why some tries end up with alerts.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.