[RADIATOR] SSL Error in PEAP conversation

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Sep 14 11:16:41 CDT 2012

I have a wireless user who a few times a day gets asked to re-enter his credentials on his windows 7 system.  After he re-enters his credentials he reconnects fine.  I look in the RADIUS logs and see:

Mon Sep 10 17:06:58 2012 757006: ERR: EAP PEAP TLS Handshake unsuccessful:  4076: 1 - error:14094417:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert illegal parameter

I don't have any more verbose logging at this time (The user is out of the office this week), but I was wondering if anyone else had seen this error message before.

Thanks.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson