[RADIATOR] TERENA RADIUS attributes 25178

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Thu Nov 22 17:01:53 CST 2012

Don't know if this is common knowledge, but I only just noticed it:

Thu Nov 22 22:38:13 2012: ERR: Attribute number 10 (vendor 25178) is not
defined in your dictionary

Turns out that this is TERENA, for which in my dictionary I now have:

## TERENA
VENDOR          Terena  25178
VENDORATTR      25178   eduroam-SP-Country              10      string

And the canonical reference is:

  http://www.terena.org/activities/tf-emc2/oid.html

If it is common knowledge to eduroam operators, then you can laugh at me
for not paying attention, or checking this log often or carefully enough!

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.