[RADIATOR] Could not load Radius::AuthTACACSPLUS

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Thu Nov 22 09:51:17 CST 2012

Hi,

I have TACACS currently working and authenticating against a local filem
but now I want to proxy authentication to another TACACS server if the
user is not defined locally.  I have added an 'AuthBy TACACSPLUS' but I
am getting an the following error:

Thu Nov 22 15:47:05 2012: ERR: Could not load AuthBy module
Radius::AuthTACACSPLUS: Attempt to reload Radius/AuthTACACSPLUS.pm aborted.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 210) line 3, <CONFIG> line 15.

I have installed the Authen::TacacsPlus via CPAN and I it looks like the
module is there:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.14.2/Radius/AuthTACACSPLUS.pm

My AuthBy config looks like this:

<Handler NAS-Identifier=TACACS, Request-Type=Access-Request>
         AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename %D/users/tacac_user.cfg
         </AuthBy>
         <AuthBy TACACSPLUS>
                 Host 192.168.32.9
                 Key mysecret
         </AuthBy>
</Handler>

I suspect I am missing another perl module but I cant see what?

Thanks.

Jim.