[RADIATOR] RADGROUPAUTH and RADUSERS

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Nov 12 05:03:49 CST 2012

On 11/10/2012 05:21 PM, Murat Bilal wrote:

> I added a new user from RADMIN but it always use the group2  defined in
> <ServerTACACSPLUS> clause.Although the user do not belong any group.
>
> *My <ServerTACACSPLUS> includes two groups but always reply come from
> group2.I am very confused.please help.*

Try this:

1. Use OSC-AVPAIR as the group attribute in Radmin. That is, add the
users and then add OSC-AVPAIR for the users with desired group value
(group1, group2, ...) as the value.

2. Change GroupMemberAttr in ServerTACACSPLUS to OSC-AVPAIR

The default UserAttrQuery should then retrieve OSC-AVPAIR from the
Radmin DB and return it with the reply to ServerTACACSPLUS. The
ServerTACACSPLUS clause will then use the value of OSC-AVPAIR to do the
AuthorizeGroup matching.

Thanks,
Heikki