[RADIATOR] TACACS Radmin Authorization

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Nov 9 15:21:15 CST 2012

On 11/09/2012 05:01 PM, Murat Bilal wrote:

> Can it be possible for TACACS command authorization from Radmin using
> mysql database not AuthBy File clause.
>
> AddUSer Radmin Menu do not include Group Identifier.

You are correct, unpatched Radmin does not have OSC-Group-Identifier. I
was using Radmin with the latest patches where one of the patches added
a number of attributes in the Radmin's database.

Instead of OSC-Group-Identifier you can use e.g., OSC-AVPAIR or any
other string valued attribute. I'd say OSC-AVPAIR is fine for your case.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.