[RADIATOR] Accounting records are not written to database

rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com
Fri Nov 2 16:38:02 CDT 2012

Hugh,

After some additional advice I realize that how Radiator adds the the records makes perfect sense. Since I have the option of inserting Interim records as well.

So you can ignore.

But I would still would like to know why Simultaneous-Use or Maxsessions does not work and crash the application during my tests.

Regards,
Rohan

Rohan Henry
Server Administrator