[RADIATOR] Fwd: [radext] RFC 6614 on Transport Layer Security (TLS) Encryption for RADIUS

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed May 30 03:36:56 CDT 2012

Hi,

> sorry, dont have any info on Cisco.

we have been asking Cisco for such support in their kit (switches, wireless, RADIUS platforms)..now
that the RFCs are out we have some more leverage. I ask all Cisco customers to ask their local
support/sales/SE/tech-track etc about having support in the relevant platforms. nothing comes
if you dont ask(oh...and customer requests dont seem to matter - you've got to state business case - why
they need to know your business I dont know..they should simply respect your requests if reasonable ;-) )

alan