[RADIATOR] EAP-SIM & EAP-AKA issues with radiator server

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon May 28 05:25:05 CDT 2012

On 05/28/2012 12:55 PM, Zaman, Shaikh wrote:

> Thanks for the PCSC package for windows. I am able to install the PCSC package and not getting the PCSC error now. Run the  map.cfg file to test the EAP-SIM functionality. Now I am getting the message "unexpected MAP request" consistently which is causing the EAP-SIM failure. Attaching the map.cfg and server fail logs file for your references.

Please see the README again. Note that the step 5 is this:

  5. Run Radiator EAP-SIM server
  radiusd -config goodies/eap_simoperator.cfg

So you need to have two instances: one with map.cfg and the other with
eap_simoperator.cfg

The clients need to contact to the eap_simpoperator.cfg instance first
and this instance then proxies triplets queries to the instance running
map.cfg

Now it looks like the clients are sending their requests directly to the
instance running map.cfg which will not work.

Thanks!
Heikki

NetWare etc.