[RADIATOR] FW: Radiator

Sudhir Harwalkar Sudhir.Harwalkar at lnties.com
Thu Mar 29 05:40:46 CDT 2012

Hi Heikki,

I replaced certificates file with the certificates of the patch file, then I verified stil I am getting an error as " Thu Mar 29 14:27:32 2012: ERR: Could not load EAP module Radius::EAP_26: Can't locate Digest/MD4.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .) at C:/Perl/site/lib/Radius/MSCHAP.pm line 47. " see the log file attached with this.

Thanks
Sudhir H