[RADIATOR] Radiator

Sudhir Harwalkar Sudhir.Harwalkar at lnties.com
Wed Mar 21 04:40:58 CDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks Heikki, I installed Net-SSLeay.ppd.

1.Please find the radius.cfg file, in that I have added AP IP address and Authentication port, is that correct way that I mentioned in the config file radius.cfg file or need to make some other things and where do I need to mention Shared Secrete.
2. send me command for running radius.cfg file, that I have stored in c:/ProgramFile.

Thanks in Advance.
Sudhir H

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.