[RADIATOR] AddToReply with Diameter

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Wed Mar 21 03:02:23 CDT 2012

Hi!
Thanks, it works!

One question for clarification, though. Is there AVP numbers conversion
Radiator-> Diameter should work? In Radius AVP numbers are <255 (is it
correct?). But in my case I had to add Diameter values to the Radius
dictionary file. Like this:
VENDORATTR 13019 Location-Information 350 string
VENDORATTR 13019 Line-Identifier      500 string

Is it OK, or some number conversion are still missed in the code?

In the diameter_attr.dat file I have:
VENDORATTR 13019 Location-Information 350 Grouped
VENDORATTR 13019 Line-Identifier      500 OctetString

br,
Arthur

20.03.2012 10:16, Heikki Vatiainen kirjutas: