[RADIATOR] Radiator

Sudhir Harwalkar Sudhir.Harwalkar at lnties.com
Tue Mar 20 03:21:00 CDT 2012

Hi,

How our board communicate with the AP and radius server, means shall I need to set  User ID and Password in my board.
How to run individual config files?
After installing the Active perl  5.12.4  tried to install Net-SSLeay still I am getting as an error," error as "ppm install failed".

Thanks
Sudhir H

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.