[RADIATOR] TCP transportation

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Mar 15 18:20:06 CDT 2012

On 03/15/2012 08:56 PM, Wenjuan Lin wrote:

> I'm new to Radiator and want to get help on how to set up (configure)
> TCP transportation between the NAS and Radiator server.

Most NASes do not support this. Do you have a NAS that supports e.g. RadSec?

> The manual refers that there is a Goodies directory, but I couldn't find
> it in my download. Can you please let me know where it is?

If you have installed Radiator from RPM, take a look at
/usr/share/doc/packages/Radiator the goodies directory can be found from
there.

If you have a self extracting zip (.exe file) or tgz file, unpacking the
file will create a directory, for example Radiator-4.9, and the goodies
directory can be found from there.

Thanks!
Heikki

NetWare etc.