[RADIATOR] Weird issue with Bad Password rejects

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Jun 21 02:53:52 CDT 2012

On 06/20/2012 03:03 PM, Mike Puchol wrote:

> Thanks Heikki, the hook is working, I'll see what goes on next time it
> happens.

Thought I'd add one more option. You can also configure
PasswordLogFileName, see the reference manual for more, if you need to
or want to have a separate log for passwords.

Using the hook makes it easier to do debugging since the passwords go
into logfile, but for other cases PasswordLogFileName can be better if
the passwords should not into normal log.

Heikki

NetWare etc.