[RADIATOR] radiator , OPERA and meraki cloud wifi controller integration

Scott scottshaw at 163.com
Fri Jun 15 21:09:57 CDT 2012

Hi Team

We are trying to test and integrate radiator with meraki cloud based wifi controller and post bill to Micros Opera PMS for hotel WIFI. can any of you advise if our REF or other document I can refer to for the features to test below? thanks!

1. bandwidth control --e.g  user1 choose a package 1 to access ssid10 with 1mb bandwidth. Different SSID has different bandwidth assignment. for example, users associated to SSID 1 will have 1 MB  bandwidth, and SSID2 will be 10MB,etc

2. RADmin UI to generate user account and view usage of specific users, and selfservice to change password.

3. Interface with Micros OPERA, guest can get the wifi usage bill together with hotel bill when they check out.  anything we can do to test before we have an actual PMS systems in place?

Thanks!

Scott