[RADIATOR] Password Length Limits

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sun Jun 3 04:19:04 CDT 2012

Hi,

> The odd thing is we have 2 Wireless SSID's using the same RADIUS server (a local one, and eduroam). A user is having issues with a 28 character password on eduroam, but not on the local one. I don't see a difference in the Handlers for the different SSID's that would result in this issue.

..and the problem is when they are using eduroam ELSEWHERE , or just at your own site

(if the former, then you need to find out where their request is coming from - which site
they are visiting..., if its the latter then thats very wierd as its the same kit(?) with
same infrastructure, same RADIUS and same backend? )

alan