[RADIATOR] Configurable parameters

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Jul 17 07:22:12 CDT 2012

On 07/17/2012 07:55 AM, Sudhir Harwalkar wrote:

> To  verify all EAP types What are all things need to use as a
> configurable parameters e.g.  Username and Password.
>
> I need Configurable parameters for following EAP Types

See goodies/eap* for examples of different EAP configurations.

You can see the parameters from there. Also see the reference manual
ref.pdf for more about each parameter. Looking at the configuration
example will also show you what options can be and usually are used
together.

Thanks,
Heikki

> 1.PEAPv0 and PEAPv1
>
> 2.EAP-TTLS
>
> 3.EAP-TLS
>
> 4.EAP-FAST
>

> Thanks and Regards
>
> SudhirH
>
> *Larsen & Toubro Limited *
>
> *www.larsentoubro.com*
>
> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do
> not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
> from your system.

NetWare etc.