[RADIATOR] IOS-XR AuthorizeGroup TASK ID's

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Jul 16 15:23:55 CDT 2012

On 07/16/2012 06:50 PM, David Heinz wrote:

> Has anyone had a chance to look into this? If the method is broken then
> I need to code a new way around this issue. I just need some assistance
> on which direction I should move forward with, developing the fix
> myself, or hope there is a simple solution.

Hello David,

I do not currently have access to a IOS-XR device so unfortunately I can
not run any tests now. If you do find something, please let us know.

One way to fix this might be handling authentication differently based
on client. Use different Identifier for each client and then use Handler
Client-Identifier= to serve IOS and IOS-XR with their specific
AuthorizeGroup options.

Unfortunately this might mean duplicating a lot of existing configuration.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.