[RADIATOR] Radius Feed to third party Billing Vendor

Traiano Welcome Traiano.Welcome at mtnbusiness.co.za
Tue Jan 24 08:20:15 CST 2012

Hi List

I have a number of radiator servers (radiator 4.9) handling auth+acct and
storing radius accounting data in local postgresql databases. At the same
time I need to "feed" all the radius accounting data I'm receiving to a
third party's data processing server using RADIUS protocol, so that it can
be analysed independently from our own billing operations.

As a feed mechanism, I'm thinking of somehow proxying all accounting
requests (in addition to handling them locally) but I can see a number of
problems with that. My question is:

Is there a means of getting radiator to feed (using radius protocol) a
copy of accounting requests to another radius system, while performing
all necessary auth and accounting operations localy as normal ?

Thanks in Advance!
Traiano Welcome