[RADIATOR] Prepaid Card solution.

Purevbat. Ya purevbat at telemax.mn
Wed Jan 18 01:27:42 CST 2012

Dear,

First I’ll try to describe our billing & Radius server’s current status.

When customer made their payment we’re setting one month access permission on AAA server like: 2012.Jan.18 – 2012.Feb.18

This customer access will expire Feb 18th even customer didn’t even logged first 10 days.

What we would like to do is:

When customer made their payment we should set two date ranges.

1.       2012.Jan.18 – 2012.July.18 this range’s meaning is when customer didn’t used his/her modem.

2.       A. Add 30 days to customer’s account. Expire date should be +30 days since customer first used his account. Ex: Payment made on Jan 18th but customer 1st used his/her account on Jan 23th. In this case expire date should be Feb 23th.

B. is there any options that 30 days are decrease only when only when customer logged or not on that day. Ex: Jan18th 30 days remaining. Customer logged on Jan 21th, Jan 22th, 23th and 28th. On Jan 30th Remaining Day: 26 Days left. (because 4 days used.)

(In this case we didn’t mentioned about data volume. J please consider like data volume not reached to 0)

We would like to use Prepaid card, prepaid card works like mentioned above.

Is it possible?

We’ll looking forward to hear from you soon.

Tnx.

Хүндэтгэсэн,

Я.Пүрэвбат