[RADIATOR] Shibboleth authentication for wifi

Denis Pavani d.pavani at cineca.it
Fri Jan 13 07:43:51 CST 2012

Hi all.
My company plans to have a wireless network where authentication
credentials come from a federation using shibboleth.
We have in production a cisco wireless controller, and really I was
trying not to bypass it for a different captive portal.
Is it possibile to use "authby URL" redirecting creentials to a cgi
which provides shibboleth authentication?
Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you in advance.

Ing. Denis Pavani

CINECA - Dipartimento Sistemi e Tecnologie
NOC - Network Operations Center

phone:+39 0516171648 / fax:+39 0512130212
http://www.cineca.it