[RADIATOR] Radiator monitoring solutions

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jan 11 23:31:43 CST 2012

Hello Everyone -

I have been asked by one of our customers to suggest good monitoring solutions for Radiator.

Some suggestions I have heard include our own Radar tool, Solarwinds, Splunk, Cactii and whatever SNMP tool they are aleady using.

What suggestions does the list have?

many thanks

Hugh Irvine
hugh at open.com.au

DIAMETER etc.
Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.